Low Deposit on Holidays - £50 per person
Spread the cost of your holiday with Manx Flights
It’s now even easier to book and pay for your Manx Flights holiday with our ultra low deposits at only £50 per person.
Spread the cost of your holiday by making payments whenever it suits you by contacting Manx Flights.
Benefit from our extra-long payment plan. Pay the full balance of your holiday just 4 weeks before departure.
Then you are all set – enjoy your holiday!
Low Deposit Promotion
During spring 2017, Manx Flights are offering the option to secure your booking by paying a Low Deposit. The following additional terms apply to such Low Deposit bookings:
To qualify, your booking must comprise of one of the following:
- Air travel plus accommodation
- Ferry travel plus accommodation
- Accommodation only
- Ferry travel only
- Bookings which do not include either an accommodation element or a ferry travel element, do not qualify for the Low Deposit and full payment for such bookings will be required immediately at the time of making the booking.
- The amount of the Low Deposit for qualifying bookings will be £50 per person, and is payable at the time of booking. The Low Deposit is non-refundable.
- The Low Deposit will be payable for all passengers on the booking. In any case where the total cost for any passenger on the booking (for example an infant or child) is less than £50, any Low Deposit payment exceeding the price for that passenger will be reduced from the final balance amount.
- The full balance will be due no later than 28 days prior to departure. The exact balance due date will also be shown on your booking confirmation email from Manx Flights. You agree to ensure that payment of the full balance in respect of all passengers on your booking is received by Manx Flights by the due date.
Where a Low Deposit is offered for your travel arrangements, Manx Flights will supplement our agency services by, as your agent, booking and paying the relevant travel providers such amounts as may be necessary to secure your booking in the mean time (frequently this means that we will make full payment to those travel providers immediately as you make your booking).
The Low Deposit amount is entirely unrelated to the cost of cancellation should you subsequently request Manx Flights to cancel your booking. This means that even if you cancel your booking before the final payment falls due, you will still be liable to pay the outstanding balance, since we will already have made payment to the travel suppliers on your behalf. For this reason, it is imperative that you ensure that a comprehensive travel insurance policy is taken at or before the time of booking.
In the event that you cancel your booking you must immediately pay any shortfall between payments made by you against that booking and the total cost of all travel elements in your booking / the cancellation charge applied.
If you wish to cancel your booking, please telephone/ email us in the first instance, so we can advise you if the conditions of your travel arrangements permit any refund.
Cancellation charges will vary dependent on the travel products you have booked and also the supplier’s / suppliers’ terms and conditions. Many travel products will be non-refundable if cancelled, however for any products which permit a partial refund, the cancellation charges applied per eligible product will be as follows: Travel supplier’s / suppliers’ charge + £15 per person
If you wish to proceed with the cancellation, you must notify us in writing. (If you do not advise us of your intention to cancel a booking before the scheduled departure time, or do not check-in, this will be recorded by the airline as a 'no show' and is likely to result in the forfeit of all monies paid).
If the reason for which you cancel your booking is covered by your travel insurance, you may be able to make a claim on your policy for any cancellation charges you incur. Upon request, Manx Flights can issue a cancellation invoice which you can use to support your claim.
- Should you wish to make additional part payments between paying your Low Deposit and the balance due date, you may do so by phone on 01624 654 080.
- Balance payment can either be made online by clicking the link in your confirmation email, or by phone on 01624 654 080.
- Usual credit card charges will apply to each payment made to Manx Flights by American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
- If balance payment is not made by you in respect of all passengers on your booking by the due date, we reserve the right to automatically charge any card previously used to make payment on the booking, where these card details are accessible to us. Should it not be possible to do this, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, however you will still remain responsible for paying any outstanding balance: the Low Deposit amount is entirely unrelated to the cost of cancellation should you subsequently request Manx Flights to cancel your booking.
- Only residents of the United Kingdom, Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man may avail of the Low Deposit scheme.
- Manx Flights reserve the right to vary the terms of this Low Deposit offer, or to withdraw it, without notice, at any time.